A New Paradigm for Understanding Emotional Health
Why are normal human reactions — such as fear, shame, self-criticism and the need for love and belonging — labeled as “mental disorders”?
Could compassionate self-acceptance be the solution to commonplace self-doubt — and even help people find permanent solutions to anxiety, depression and other supposed “mental disorders”?
The time has come to consider a solution to replace the current disease model, which labels and stigmatizes normal emotions and behaviors as “mental disorders.”
What if there was a system for understanding human emotions and behaviors that…
… was more accurate than the current psychiatric diagnostic model of the DSM?
… could bring about a real understanding of the causes of human behavior?
… could improve the quality of your relationships with others?
… could improve the relationship you have with yourself?
… could lead to real, permanent change — bringing contentment and an improved sense of connection?
Self-Acceptance Psychology™ is a simple, but powerful new paradigm to describe and understand human behavior. It challenges the traditional ways of defining “mental disorders,” yet is based on well-accepted and well-researched psychological concepts. Self-Acceptance Psychology reframes emotional and behavioral problems as adaptive and self-protective responses to fear, trauma, shame, and lack of secure attachment. This conceptual framework has many benefits and can lead to long-term, permanent change.
- explains human emotional, cognitive, and behavioral patterns as natural, predictable responses to real threats or perceived fears
- is based on facts and scientific research, so is more accurate and reliable than the DSM
- is a simple, transparent, and understandable conceptual framework accessible to clinicians and the public
- behavioral explanations lead directly to case formulation and to effective methods of therapeutic intervention and self-help
- provides hope for permanent change through research-proven strategies of mindful self-compassion leading to self-acceptance
There is Hope: A More Effective Model
Self-Acceptance Psychology explains how to improve relationships with others and with yourself, and as such has a positive impact on all aspects of a person’s life.
Buy the e-Book
Learn more about the “Self-Acceptance Psychology” Paradigm
Written especially for mental health professionals, it is also very understandable for the general public. Learn exactly how you can integrate this powerful new paradigm into your life or clinical practice.
Purchase a 120-page PDF book on Self-Acceptance Psychology™ for just $5.
Payment made through our secure PayPal Checkout. Major credit cards accepted. Once your payment is complete you will receive a receipt for your order and a link to the download.